Monday, June 11, 2012

Blog Meeting

It seems some people who shall remain nameless ( in other words - me) are late in posting photos from the Brisbane Blog meet we had a week ago. We had so much fun - there was show and tell with lots of discussions and oohhs and aahhs.

 There was lunch and lots of photos - check out the lower photo - this seems to be what was happening all the time.  We all seem to get on so well., whether longer time friends or new. After all with blogging and patchwork/quilting in common it is a winning combination.  Extra special thanks to Susan for organising the lunch and also to Michelle and Mary for our special gifties.

So Kayly ( my patient travelling companion),Michelle, Teresa, Helen, Marilyn, Noela, Susan, De, Mary and Fiona, can we do it again sometime please?

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

Yes for sure we have to. And as you and I will miss the October one we will have to think of a way to make up for it.
Love that last photo. Priceless. We are definitely bloggers arent we.

Lida said...

Looks like you all enjoyed it! Greetings
Lida

Maria said...

You were all so lucky to meet up.. One day when I win lotto I will fly over to a get together too.

Chookyblue...... said...

well about time you shared some pics.........glad you girls had a great time..........it's always wonderful to meet bloggers........we all "get it"

Susan said...

Well. everyone says we have to do it again - how often does everyone want to "Do it"

Fiona said...

Oh I do hope we do meet up again... was great to meet you and the others..
Hugz

Susan said...

Lucky you - looks like a great day out.

circle retreat quilter said...

I would love to come along next time being a local Brissy Blogger and all.

Please let me know. Stacey

Michelle Ridgway said...

It was a great day and so lovely to catch up. I think everyone is looking forward to another get together. All those cameras clicking...definitely bloggers! LOL!

De said...

Definitely do it again! Lynda you are close to me and have my email so anytime!