Tuesday, October 18, 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D.S swap (2)




I guess I should show the things I made for Lida. I feel a bit silly because when I photographed them before I wrapped them I only took photos of the things I made - but not of everything else. You might have to visit this post of Lida's to see the other things I sent. Lida normally writes in Dutch but she has provided some English as well on this post which is nice.


F = Four Fat Quarters

R= Ribbons

I = Images ( Calendar of Queensland)

E = Embroidery Threads ( some of my favourite Cottage Garden Threads)

N = Needle Book ( and Needles) - a design by Rosalie Quinlan


D= Drawstring Bag



S = Stork Scissors and Scissor case.


The Something Extra parcel contained a Humbug Bag - Lida had admired them on my blog and so I included one for her.


I hope you enjoy everything Lida. It was fun making things for you !

2 comments:

Lida said...

Isurely did enjoy everything! As you saw I used a part of two fat quarters in my new Victorian quilt and I also made a stitchery with one of the embroidery threads you send, sorry can not put this on my blog, I am not yet sure what it will become, me be it will come in a Christmas swap parcel! Thanks very much again, warm greetings
Lida

Anonymous said...

Lovely things you have sent her too Lynda. I'll pop over to her blog for a read too :)