Monday, December 28, 2009

More Advent swap...

Well, all my advent presents are opened and I have to say that I had a lot of fun and surprises. There was lots of pretty things like fabrics, ribbons and lace. And special things for me like tea bags, bath items and a beautiful needlecase.( That's the heart shaped item at the bottom left. ) There were some waffle weave hand towels too. The final present was these lovely cushion covers. I had just the right sized cushions to put them on and so they decorated my couch for Christmas.

And see this little angel from one of the days - her smile matches the one I had from this swap. Thank you Marina - it was a wonderful package and so much fun to open.



2 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Lynda, Wow you did get some lovely pressies in your advent swap.Youcould start collecting angels.LOL

Marina said...

Ciao Lynda è stato un piacere averti come abbinata, spero ti siano piaciuti i pensieri che ti ho mandato.
I tuoi regalini erano tutti fantastini, il centro tavola è bellissimo fra poco farà bella mostra in casa mia!!!
grazie grazie grazie sei stata veramente gentile!!!
un bacione e non perdiamoci!!!
ancora grazie e tanti auguri per uno strepitoso 2010.
Marina