Monday, December 07, 2009

Advent swap!

I signed up for an advent swap with Fiona of Mothers Cupboard and my partner is Marina in Italy. My parcel arrived in a huge red Christmas bag. Lots of smaller parcels were inside...

and here are the first weeks gifts - lots of smelly girly things and fabrics and lace. Thank you Marina.

Here is a photo of some of the packages I sent Marina. The sad part of this story though is that she has written to me to say that they haven't arrived yet. This is really dissapointing as she hasn't had anything to open. I am hoping that they will still turn up. I have asked at the post office and they say that I probably should have registered the parcel - but they didn't tell me that at the time I posted it.


I am in the process of putting together another parcel becuase I don't want Marina to miss out but I doubt I can get it there before Christmas. And you can be sure that I will register it as well.
I am so sorry Marina - let's hope that it still arrives.


2 comments:

Maria said...

Oh NO!!! That's a real pain when things don't arrive.

Marina said...

Ciao cara,
non preoccuparti vedrai che arriverà il tuo pacco, vorrà dire che apritò tutti i regali insieme!!!! sarà lo stesso bellissimo!
grazie amica cara
Marina