Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Valentine's Swap...

I have an apology to make to Jill (no Blog) who was my partner in a Valentine's swap run by Dandelionquilts. I promised Jill that I would post photos on my blog and show everyone. Somehow though the photos were deleted from my camera and didn't quite make it to the blog. So I took some more today and have them here to show. I am so sorry, Jill, that this is so late.
Look at all this lovely sewing love...
In the left corner you can see a page of photos. Jill made a photo collage of the area she lives in, her sewing room and some of her projects. What a great idea! I wish my sewing room looked like hers! Jill, I think you need a blog to show all these beautiful things off.

Here's a cute wall hanging...

And some lovely things for the table... Thank you so much Jill. I loved everything.


and on the subject of the Valentine's swap here's what I sent to Maria .



Sorry that this has taken so long...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What lovely gifts, both given and received. That photo page is a good idea, if only my sewing room were tidy enough to do that....

Teresa said...

Better late than never. Nice gift, thanks for sharing the pictures.

Bec said...

Both lots are beautiful! Well done Linda!
and thanks for sharing, it's never too late to look at things like this!

Anonymous said...

You received such beautiful presents and you made lovely ones too.
Oh YES she MUST start a blog and god knows we could all convince her.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.