Tuesday, March 10, 2009

One of the reasons...

This is one of the things which kept me busy recently. There were wisdom teeth removed from my 16 year old, a lost filling (mine) and this...

The cast now has a nice blue covering (with green stripes). He is off to the hospital again tomorrow - I don't know if they are going to change the cast or not. He's adapted fairly well which is good and he has loved the attention. I hope that he doesn't think that this is a good way to get attention all the time.

6 comments:

KaHolly said...

Oh, the trials and tribulations!!! Someday this, too, will be an almost forgotten memory. You don't think you'll ever forget, but you do. Keep a journal? Wish I had.

pwl said...

Oh I have such memories of that - I was 8 years old and the cast went up almost to my shoulder! And in those days - there were no covers. I think my mother was so glad to get rid of it after it came off - despite all the lovely multicoloured signatures I had on it. LOL

Garnetrose said...

I remember when my daughter had to wear a cast. She was so proud of that thing...lol...

Anonymous said...

Ouch! I broke my left arm at about the same age! Was loads of fun... for about a week! Hope that he copes okay with his arm in the cast. Knitting needles!

Aunt Spicy said...

Gosh, that is a lot going on! Good luck! (visiting from Spring swap)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.