Monday, October 29, 2007

I did finish something...


I am working very busily on my Secret Santa Christmas Gift swap project and I don't want to give any clues as to what I am doing yet. But I will say that I am handquilting at the moment so it is nearly completed.

So I am just going to show a bag I made a few weeks ago from a Melly and Me pattern called Sherbert. I have had the fabric for a little while and when I saw the pattern I knew that was what I wanted to make. I only had a half metre of each one so it wasn't really enough for a quilt. I think it has come up nicely. I used red perle cotton to quilt it because I wanted to fix the lining in a bit better ... and then I had to do the handles as well... just because.....
My only problem now is that I have found a shop which has the matching spots and stripes fabric and I am sooooo tempted. Still this is finished and I really don't need any more fabric, do I?

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Hey,you ALWAYS need more fabric! Cute bag.

Pam said...

That really is such a cute bag!!

Never say no to fabric you love :))

Angie said...

Cute, cute bag!

Chookyblue...... said...

cute bag